The Clock Keeps on Ticking

There's nothing worse than having to wait. I still have 20 minutes until my last class of the day starts. The worst is having to wait but not having anything to occupy your time with. Or you have something you want to do, but you know you just don't quite have enough time to do the thing that you want to do while waiting for something you have to do. Really isn't waiting horrible? Waiting in line at the grocery store, the bank, the movies... You don't have to wait in a line for it to be horrible. (Though sitting down and waiting is much preferable to standing in line.) I don't even have games I like to play on my cell phone. So I spend my time trying to find useful things to do. Like doing hw or checking my email and hoping that someone somewhere has written to me. These hopes are usually in vain. I'm not that popular. I've decided that I'm going to start writing in my blog. I mean I have THREE, and I don't ever write in any of them. I made this new one because I wanted a fresh clean start. I would write more but I'm always despairing that I won't sound clever. I want my blogs to be refreshing, original, and funny. That's a lot of pressure. So of course I never end up writing. But now is the time for change! Down with the system! No more hoping to impress the internet world. I will simply be me and write whatever I gosh darn feel like. And now it's off to Deaf Culture... I probably won't understand one word, or shall I say, sign...

Comments

kristyl104 said…
This is one of my pet peeves. I hate to wait. Did I mention that I hated to wait? Especially for children. I want things done not now but yesterday. That's where patience has to kick in. Or you go crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled