Happy Mother's Day!

This is an interesting day for me. This is the first time that I can kind of celebrate Mother's Day. Morgan's still in my tummy, but to me, he's my baby already. I love my baby, and I'm sure I'll love being a mom once he finally gets here.

I wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in my life. I have to first and foremost thank my own mother who brought me into this world. I am so lucky to have such an awesome mom. She loves me, and I love her. What more could you ask for from a mom? I am so grateful for my mom. I can't imagine anyone else who would've been better. She's such an amazing example to me. I'm appreciative of everything she has done for me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without my mom.

I'm so glad to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. I'm so lucky to have married a man who had such a great mother and did such a great job raising him. I always wanted to marry into a family in which I could feel a part of. The Beckstroms have been this family. I felt like a member of the family from the beginning. From the first time I met Alice, I knew I would be happy in this family. I truly gained a second mom. (You can never have too many moms in your life.)

Happy Mother's Day to all my grandmothers out there. Whether they are my grandparents by blood or marriage, they are all wonderful, wonderful people. And I love them.

Happy Mother's Day to all my sisters/sisters-in-law. You are all such great examples of mothers to me. I'm so happy to have you in my life.

Happy Mother's Day to my friends. I love watching you be a mom and realize that I can do it too. :)

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. I think the mothers of the world can and do make a difference.

Comments

Heather said…
HMD Tracie! I can't wait for you to hold Morgan and become a Mommy for the first time. Your true Mothers Day will actually be the day you have your first child. Mine is May 18th.
Kris said…
I am so looking forward to the day when you will hold your first child. Remember it, cherish it, you will look back on it as the beginning of the next step in your life. You will be three- mom dad, and baby. To look on the face of your child (and all of your children thereafter) is such a wonderful experience. Straight from one set of arms to yours. Just can't wait. Love you honey. Love the words you said. Mom
Alice said…
Sorry I'm so behind on reading your blog! You shared such beautiful sentiments (thank you! We love you too. You are such a beautiful woman, both on the inside and out!) We are also anxious for Morgan's arrival and the exciting ways your family will continue to grow. Love, Mom (B)

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2