Three Years and Counting

For our anniversary this year Austin and I went out to dinner while his mom watched Morgan. We were gone about an hour. It was good to have some time to ourselves. I can't believe it's been three years already. This year of marriage will be very different from the rest as we start this year as a larger family.

Husband & Wife


First New Family Photo

I'm so happy to be married to Austin. He's always been a wonderful husband and now he's a wonderful father as well. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. He really is my perfect match. I'm looking forward to spending this year learning how to be parents together. I'm so grateful to have Austin as my partner in our new life together. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!

Comments

lynette said…
happy anniversary! where'd ya go eat?
Alice said…
I loved being with you (3!) and miss all of you. Morgan certainly has two wonderful parents!
Lechelle said…
Awww, you made it this far. ;)
Happy Anniversary!
Heather said…
Happy Aniniversary!
Charlo said…
geesh. So many milestones in such a short period. first home, first baby, 3rd anniversary (that has got to break some statistics).

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled