Things I Love About My Son

  1. His kissable cheeks (I kiss them hundreds of times a day.)
  2. His laugh
  3. His cuddly nature
  4. When he sucks on my big toe (It makes me laugh.)
  5. The way he claps his hands
  6. His bedhead hair
  7. The way he "talks" with me
  8. The way he breathes fast and wheezes slightly when he's excited
  9. His smiles: his "Cabbage Patch" smile, his "I love Mom" smile, his "Yay boobies" smile, his "I love food" smile (when I give him something he likes), his "I'm so cute" smile
  10. The way he gets all excited when it's time to nurse
  11. The way he jumps up and down when he's happy (and holding on to something or in his jumper)
  12. The way he quietly whines when he's tired (It sounds like this: ehhh...ehhhh....ehhh)
  13. His feet (I love kissing them and biting his toes...maybe that's why he bites mine)
  14. The way he overlaps his leg over me when I'm nursing
  15.  The way he plays with his toys

Also, I'm doing a poll whether or not to cut Morgan's hair.Take it on the right.

Comments

JanB said…
I couldn't say anything about his hair since I haven't seen it in months!
I have no idea how to vote on it!
Heather said…
Baby cheeks and toes, anything so precious that we just want to bite them.

Also I automatically wait until baby boy is one year old for the official haircut. You will want a chance to save the baby curls on the neck, so you will need to wait awhile...
Kris said…
Yeah, we do love our babies so much we just want to bite them. hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2