Modge Podge

This is going to be a lot of random things in a single post. Because I said so. First of all, here was our Christmas tree. Yes, I know it's the end of January. But here it is anyway. Admire it.




Next, look at this gorgeous sunset I was lucky enough to get a picture of: (This was sometime in December.)
And now a funny picture of Austin trying to deflate the air mattress in Texas: (it would've been funnier if I could've gotten my camera out sooner)


Next, here is pictures of me and my haircut: (Note: I am not photogenic. It looks better in person.) (Thanks again Hay for cutting it. I love it.)



Okay, stay tuned. I'm going to post about New Years and my resolutions. (Better late than never as I always say.)

Comments

lynette said…
i LOVE your haircut! I looks great!!!
Congrats on having a boy! They're fun!
Jessica said…
Yeah!!! You posted!! JK I love your Christmas tree and your hair!
Heather said…
I love your haircut, and your tree, and your funny pics.

You are alot more photogenic than you think. The secret is the camera. I found out it is alot to do with the quality of the camera! (AND everything is airbrushed and photoshopped! Every photo we see in mags and etc are photoshopped! I brush away my moles and spots and other imperfections from my face all the time!)
Lechelle said…
You are photogenic and lovely. :)
Kris said…
You are too funny Tracie! Your tree was beautiful. And yes, I do love the hair cut!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled