Tag

Yep, I know I've been horrible at blogging lately. Fear not. I have like 6 posts or so in the works that will hopefully come soon. For now, I'll do this tag to give you something to read.

8 Item Tag...You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. LOST
2. American Idol (my guilty pleasure)
3. Lois & Clark
4. Friends
5. Scrubs
6. Psych
7. The Office
8. Arrested Development

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Went to my first birth class
3. cleaned the kitchen
4. watched The Office
5. finished reading Interview with the Vampire
6. and that's it


8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Conference weekend
2. blogging
3. Austin and I's birthdays
4. Morgan
5. possibly buying a condo
6. finishing a freelance project I've been working on
7. not being pregnant anymore
8. Austin being done with school (still awhile to go on this one)

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Outback
4. Wingers
5. Red Robin
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Biagi's
8. TGI Friday's

8 Things on my wish list:
1. For this baby to come soon and be healthy
2. For me to recover quickly and lose the baby weight
3. To get into a condo
4. For Austin and I both to publish something
5. For Austin to graduate and get a job doing something he enjoys while making enough money for me to quit working
6. For my family to be happy and healthy
7. To become a better person
8. To travel and see the things I want to see (works of art, architecture, natural and man-made wonders)


8 People I Tag:
1. Mom
2. Charity
3. Anina
4. Jen
5. Cheryl
6. HayLee
7. Amanda
8. Jessica

(and anyone else who wants to do it)

Comments

I love LOST too. So addictive. Its my heroine .
Brittnee Ann said…
I'm offended, you didn't tag me :( Just because you suck at blogging doesn't mean I suck as bad ha ha ha. I still love you. Hope all is well!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2