My Hubby & Me

I'm finally updating. This is from Lynette who tagged me. Don't miss out on my soon-to-come update on my new job!

What is his name? Austin
How long have you been together? 15 months
How long did you date? 18 months
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? Austin. Though I eat more chocolate.
Who said I love you first? Austin. He told me he loved me when we weren't even "officially" dating yet. Needless to say it freaked me out a little bit.
Who is taller? Austin
Who sings better? Probably me, though Austin has a very nice as well. :)
Who is smarter? We are both very intelligent and we both have areas of expertise.
Whose temper is worse? Austin's
Who does the laundry? I usually wash, Austin usually folds, and we both usually put away.
Who does the dishes? We both do, but I usually do them a little more frequently.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you look at the bed. If you're facing the bed, Austin is on the right side.
Who pays the bills? I remind Austin to pay the bills (since up till this point he had all the money)
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives when you are together? Austin usually does though I occasionally do. Our first year of marriage Austin drove everywhere because we only had one car and I couldn't drive it because a stick. When we got my car we started taking turns. However, now that I drive 80 miles a day I make Austin drive.
Who is more stubborn? We're both really stubborn. Austin would say that I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.
Whose parents do you see the most? mine because Austin's live in Texas. :(
Who kissed who first? Austin did. He seduced me. Who asked who out? Austin did.
Who proposed? Austin did.
Who is more sensitive? We're both incredibly sensitive but I think Austin can be more sensitive then me because he's more likely to take something the wrong way and be irrational about it for a while.
Who has more friends? We both have about an even amount. We both don't have that many friends.
Who wears the pants in the family? I do; however, Austin will "put his foot down" when he thinks I'm being too controlling. I admit it, I'm a control-freak.

Comments

lynette said…
When did you guys take this picture? It's really cute!
I'm glad you finally updated!
Troy said…
I really like these get to know you better tags. You learn a lot about others even if you grew up with them. Thanks for sharing!
Amanda said…
This is a good idea- I think I will steal it. That's what I do- I steal good ideas, and then try to give credit where it is due :)
Tracie said…
This picture is from our honeymoon. We were riding the gondola at the Venetian. We don't have any good current pictures of us together. :(
Heather said…
thanks for a great "get-to-know-you-better" post.

i wouldn't have ever pegged you as a control freak though.

it is true what troy said.

GREAT pic!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2