Tagged, again

Don't worry! The rest of the Tracie & Austin Story is still forthcoming. Stay tuned!



Just got tagged by Ammon and I must comply. The game is easy. There are only three rules:
  • The rules are posted at the beginning.
  • Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
  • At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules/details
Well, I've done this before, but Ammon tagged me. So let's see if I can think of 6 things that I didn't include last time.

1. I'm an excellent speller. I participated in spelling bees from fifth to eighth grade. I took sixth in 5th grade (and I didn't even study!), second in 6th grade (I should've and would've won if it weren't for my nervousness and stage fright), third in 7th, and like fifth in 8th. The sad thing is I never earned a trophy. :( I really should've studied more than the night before. ;)
2. I have never won a trophy for anything. However, when we were dating Austin bought me a trophy that states that I am the "World's Best Girlfriend." Austin has thought about scratching off "girlfriend" and replacing it with "wife."

3. Before I began dating I thought chest hair was gross. Now I like it, especially Austin's. I find it manly. (As long as it isn't Robin Williams-apelike chest hair.)

4. I have spent most of my life believing in aliens and worrying that I'd get abducted. (Thanks a lot Unsolved Mysteries!) I have since ceased believing in this (if there is other life, God won't let them hurt me. :)

5. I don't know how to swim. Sure, I can move around feebly, but if I get thrown overboard, I'm going down. I can't tread water longer than a couple of minutes. The only way I'll be saved is if I don't panic and float on my back, which is the only thing I learned how to do in swimming lessons.

6. I'm not very good at doing hair. My mom actually did my hair every day for school until the 8th grade. I make attempts, and I have gotten better, but I'm never going to be awesome at it. Good thing I'm great at doing ponytails. :)

Okay, now I tag whoever wants to do it. Heidi and Justin, you can think about doing it.

Comments

Heidi Ferguson said…
I'm glad that you have started blogging more regularly...I get so angry when people don't update! I feel like I'm going to explode!
lynette said…
Wow, I can't believe I didn't know any of these about you. What a fun read!
kristyl104 said…
There's still time to learn how to swim, Tracie. We are never too old to learn things. Go on, Take the Leap!!
Heather said…
awww, let's get back to storytime already!!!

is part three ready yet?
Troy said…
Are you saying that your 6 year old niece can outswim you? :)
Tracie said…
yes that is what I'm saying. She can also outskip and outsomersault me.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled