Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

How tender are thy branches! Da-da-da-da, da diddly do, da-da-da-da, bah liddly do.....How tender are thy branches!

Yes, those are the only words I know. So our Christmas tree is finally up & trimmed! (It's been up for a week or so, but it has shiny red and gold ornaments on it now!)

It's so pretty! It's my first tree, and I'm so proud. I'm going to take pictures. Unfortunately, I can't post them since I still don't have a card-reader or a cord connecting my camera to the computer. If anyone want to get me that for Christmas, you're welcome to. Then you'd see pics more often.

Anyway... today was my first performance review at WGU. I was a bit nervous, but everything turned out well. My managers actually rated me better than I did myself. I got "exceeds expectations" in every category! They said I was doing well, and they expected me to accelerate rapidly and eventually be a senior editor and leader. They also addressed my concerns of not having enough to do. They said they would assign me to more projects now that they know I'm ready and willing for more work. So that's good. :)

So, yeah. Cheryl needs to update her blog. That's right, I'm calling you out! I need something to entertain me. That goes for everyone. Update your blog! Or start one!

I'm SO excited for Christmas. I think I'll do a Christmas memories post here soon. And I promise I'll get around to finishing the Tracie & Austin story. It's a lot of work and I have to remember stuff, so I'll work on it sometime I promise.

Comments

Austin said…
It's true. Tracie decorated a VERY beautiful tree. The woman exudes beauty. Everything she touches becomes more beautiful. That's why I'm so cute!
lynette said…
I can't wait for someone to buy you that cord... I love seeing a pretty Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!
Heather said…
Pictures: take memory card to Walgreen's or a place like it. Go to photocenter. Go to machine. Insert memory card. It gets copied to a CD. Purchase it. Take CD home. Copy pics to computer and post!

That is what I did when I didn't have a card reader either. I took pics until memory card was full, and spent about 2.99 to have it professionally copied. You can even name and organize pics.

So fun with your first tree?! You didn't do it last year?

Have fun at Christmas, and making new memories with Austin.

And Finally:

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely

Each year you bring to me delight, meaning in the christmas night

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely
kristyl104 said…
Can't wait to see your beautiful tree Tracie. Christmas is a fun time to decorate our homes. It surrounds us with a cherrie mood. The lights, the sights, the smells, the bells!!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled