Thanks: Three

“The time has come,” the Walrus said, “to talk of many things. Of shoes of ships and sealing wax of cabbages and kings!”

Actually it’s just time for Tracie to update. I’m continuing the last part of the thank yous. And without any further adieu, and in no particular order, here they are:

Thanks Heidi for being my best friend. Thanks for the many years of friendship, laughter, joy, heartache, gossip, grapes, road trips, and clothing we’ve shared. Thanks for being my “story” partner. Thanks for knowing me so well and for always making me laugh. Thanks for always giving me advice even though chances are I won’t take it. Thanks for always being someone to rant, rave, gripe, and complain to. I will miss you when you’re gone.

Thanks AJ for being my friend. Thanks for always being a positive and supportive person to talk to. Thanks for always being a good example and a good influence. Thanks for taking the time to plan out activities for the three of us to share. I look forward to spending more time with you in the future.

Thanks Amanda for being someone who always makes me feel good about myself. Thanks for being my friend growing up, at church and at school. Thanks for your bright spirit, happy presence, and warm personality. I’m glad that we’ve gotten back in touch again.

Thanks Steven for being one of my best friends. Thank you for each letter you wrote me on your mission. Those letters were sometimes the only good thing in my life at the time. Thank you for the growing and learning experiences I had with you. Thank you for your sense of humor and for your support. I’m grateful that we remain friends and I look forward to spending more time with you and your wife.

Thank you Brittnee for being such a good friend. Thank you for being one of the nicest and sweetest girls I’ve ever known. Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together. Thank you for all the support you’ve shown me. Thanks for the random texts and phone calls. Thanks for always being someone I can hang out with. Thanks for being my friend no matter how much time has passed since we last spoke. I hope to continue spending with you.

Thank you Justin for being such a good friend to Austin. Thank you also for being my friend and for accepting me and for making me laugh. Austin and I still miss you.

Thank you Anina for being my friend and helping me survive iArchives. Thank you for supporting my relationship with Austin. Thank you for the many times of laughter and fun I’ve had with you. Thanks for listening to my stories and being someone so easy to talk to. Thank you for your kindness and sweet spirit.

Thank you Kim for also being my survival mate at iArchives. Thank you for loving Austin and I. Thank you for your craziness and for your fantastic stories. Thanks for making me laugh and for always being someone fun to hang out with.

Thank you Carolina for being such a sweet person. Thank you for being a good friend and for supporting Austin and me.

Thank you DJ for your friendship. Thank you for all your help with my sign language classes. Thanks for being a fun person to chill with.

Thank you Tracy Ann for being one of my close friends growing up. Thank you for all the blind dates and opportunities you provided me with. Thank you for all the fun times and memories.

Thank you to my childhood friends: Meghan, Allie, Kristen, Jessi, Emily, Lara, Breann, Kara, Jenny Jo, and Michelle. Thank you for making my childhood a good one and for filling it with many, many memories of fun times.

Thank you to my childhood ward friends: Tiffany, Lydia, Christie, Alyssa, and Brittany. Thank you for being such good friends to me and for all the time we spent having wonderful times together. You are such wonderful people. I wish you the best things in life.

Thanks to HayLee’s friends who were treated me like a friend: McKenzie, Danielle, and Emily.

Thank you to my coworkers that were also friends at my various jobs: Miranda, Lauren, Jenny, Brady, Evan, Holly, Brent, Dave, and many others. Thank you for making the work environment a better and more fun place to be. Thanks for listening to my silly stories and jokes and for the advice.

I’d like to say thanks to The Judds. They are all such wonderful people and I think of them as family. They have always supported me and my family. Thank you for your friendship over the years. Thank you to each of you as you have all been a part of my life in one way or at one time or another.

Thank you Hatches for being another second family. You are all such great examples to me and my family. Thank you all for being so great.

Thank you Phillips for your support and friendship with me and my family. Thank you so much for all your work that made my reception possible.

I’d like to thank all my Primary, Sunday School, and Young Women teachers and advisors. You all made a difference in my life.

Thank you Mr. Downs for being the single most influential teacher I’ve ever had. I learned so much about English, writing, and character from you. You were a great example to me and made me feel like I really could be extraordinary.

Thank you to all my teachers who helped mold and teach me. Specific mention goes to Mrs. Mac who nurtured in me my creativity and taught me to express myself through writing, to Steele who helped me learn how to drive and was an example of hard work, integrity, and compassion, and to Mel who prepared and taught me how to be an editor.

This is now the end of my thank you posts. Thank you to everyone that has touched my life in some way, great or small.

Comments

Heidi Ferguson said…
You're welcome. And you're welcome for motivating you to post again. :)
kristyl104 said…
Tracie once AGAIN you have brought tears to my eyes. I think that all of us, at some point, should go through our lives and think about the people that have made a difference in our lives, and to thank them. Thank you Tracie, for always making me think of things in a different way, for bringing tears of joy and smiles to my face. I love you.
Heather said…
Wow, you really do know a lot of people.

Most of the people I know from throughout my life growing up besides immediate family just all disappeared on me, taking different paths of life.

Most of my childhood ward "friends" chose different paths in life: drugs, alcohol, and other sorts of things that draw away from God.

I don't have any work friends, and never had throughout my life.

You are really blessed to be surrounded by alot of people in different areas of your life who influenced you in such positive ways.
You are so sweet Tracie! I just love you, and I am also VERY glad that we are now in touch again. We should do a double date some time so I can meet this amazing guy that won your heart! He sounds wonderful- as he should be in order to deserve you!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2