Superbowl

Lots of food for me to eat

What, you say? This was a month ago? Well, poppycocks. Deal with it.

Austin and I had a fun Superbowl Sunday. We went over to Tyler's where we each made our own individual pizzas. (Ty, your white sauce rocked. Send me the recipe and the pizza dough recipe STAT.) To show you how important the game was to me, I cannot now remember who even played. I do remember that it was a pretty exciting game to watch. One of the best in a while. Though I still don't really care for sports all that much. I enjoyed Bruce Springsteen's Halftime show and the super-cool-3D-commercial-product-promoting commercial break. (Lol, actually it was fun watching stuff in 3D at home.)

Before the game was over we headed over to Jan Beckstrom's (Austin's first cousin once removed) house and visited with Justin (his second cousin slash best friend). A good time was had by all.

And here are pics to prove these things happened: (Except the second part. I have no pictures of that.)

Mason getting messy eating a chocolate strawberry. Notice his cast. He had just broken his arm. :(

Grandpa & Tyson

Justin looking very attractive

Cheryl, Mason, & Sophie

HayLee & Preston

All the yummy ingredients

Tay making his pizza

Two very attractive people making pizzas


Yummy pizzas cooking

I would ask how your Superbowl Sunday was, but it was so, like, forever ago that it would be, like, totally stupid to even ask.

(Special mention goes to Mom who actually took most of these pictures. :) )

Comments

Charity said…
ours was fun. 7-layer dip and the game on the projector - though I am jealous of your little pizzas.
Good job, Mom! I must now go and eat pizza and popcorn in large quantities before Ross comes home. :)
Heather said…
ARIZONA Cardinals VS Steelers. It sucked that Cardinals ALMOST won. Yes, it was an intense game upstairs with all the boys complete with chips, dip, hot wings, soda, oreos and milk, guacamole and tortilla chips, popcorn chicken, and CC cookies. I did make sugar free crystal light lemonade for me though, and made salad with the popcorn chicken...

AND I did hear lots of screaming and whooping upstairs. Towards the end of the game, there was complete silence....

And four very sad sad sad men came downstairs.
Kris said…
Yeah, the one taking the pictures is rarely seen :) It was a good game. Disappointed, but a good game. Just getting together as family was the best and of course Tyler's pizza's.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2