Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I know you've missed me. . . You haven't heard from me since last year! (cue groans.)

Yes, well. I think I'm humorous. I am currently at home sick. Lovely. Actually I'm pretty stoked about it. (Not being sick, but being at home.) My boss told me to go home. So I'm currently "working" from home. (I don't have anything to do.) I like being at home and leaving early meant I didn't have to deal with rush hour traffic on the way home. Yay! And now I can get paid to write blog entries in my underwear while dealing with my massive sneeze attacks.

Anyway, I wanted to write down my resolutions for the New Year. (I won't talk about New Year's Eve since Austin already covered that.) So here they are, my resolutions for 2008:

1. I resolve to get in shape this year. (Austin: "what shape? like pear-shape? diamond? perhaps parallelogram?") My shape of choice is to get back to the weight I was happy at and also be healthy and active once more. I have an approximate range of pounds I would like to lose, but I'll keep this information to myself.
2. I resolve to read the scriptures more regularly.
3. I resolve to go to the temple once a month.

I think that's pretty much it. I'd also like to work on spending time on creative goals, such as working on my novel and stuff like that.

Man, this cold is killing me. I'll write more when I feel better.

Comments

I am sorry you are sick- but I am happy to hear from you again. Don't make us wait til next year for the next one!
Heather said…
Sorry to hear that you are sick.

Another good reason to move to warm 6o to 70 degree highs in a wintery day in Tucson!
kristyl104 said…
Good luck with the resolutions. I guess we have all been sick around the family, sorry you got it too. But remember we were all together a lot during the holidays, we were bound to spread a few germs with each other. Was happy that you finally posted, missed reading your blog. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled