Thanksgiving Point




Everyone can shout for hooray. Why? Tracie is posting pics on her blog! Yay!

Anyway, these are the photos from our trip to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. You can all Ooo and Ah over them. Pictures include those of flowers, trees, water, and the various themed gardens, such as "The Rose Garden." There are also many pictures of water lilies. It was the first time that I had seen water lilies, and I found them to be absolutely gorgeous. If you ever have an opportunity to go, I highly recommend it. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and serene. Thanks Mom & Dad B. for making it possible for us to go!


Comments

berto xxx said…
Having fun reading of your blog.


berto xxx
Charity said…
Hey that berto guy commented on my blog too... interesting. Lovely pictures, Tracie!
Lechelle said…
Love the pictures, you two are so cute!
Jen said…
Love the pics, especially seeing the two of you! WE miss you! Lots of love,
Tracie- you look so cute! I love those capris. Too bad my midget legs can't pull them off. I say MORE PICTURES!!! :)
lynette said…
WOW, I didn't know you were such a great photographer! What kind of camera do you have? Your slideshow is amazing!!!
JanB said…
What a beautiful place. Maybe we'll get there one day. Glad you had a nice time. You two are so cute!
Heather said…
That is an absolutely beautiful garden! I hope to go there someday. I loved Thanksgiving Point, but didn't get to see all that it offered.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2