Father's Day

In honor of Father’s Day, (yes, I know it was yesterday, but better late than never.) I have decided to write a list of the TOP TEN reasons why my dad is so great/why I love him so much:
10. He gives good hugs and is always quick to give me one when I need it.
9. He’s taught me to be a hard worker and to be the very best I can be.
8. He’s the most persistent, resilient, ambitious person I’ve ever known. He doesn’t let anything stop him or get in the way of what he wants to accomplish. When obstacles or challenges come his way, he just finds a way around them.
7. If I need help with something, he’ll “make it happen.”
6. He loves my mom.
5. He’s a great example of charity and service, always willing to step in and help others when he can.
4. His family is the most important thing in the world to him and he’d do anything for us.
3. He’s a man of integrity.
2. He loves the gospel and listens to and follows the spirit.
1. He loves me!
I love you, Fajha. Happy Fajha’s Day!

Comments

Kris said…
Did your dad see this? If not, I'll steer him to it. Parents always love to hear or read how much their children love them. Your fahja does love you, and love giving hugs too! Love you Trace.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2