Tagged


10 years ago I was...
a geeky teenager in junior high spending all of my free time with Heidi

5 years ago I was...
living on my own for the very first time, waiting for Steve to go on his mission, and about to meet Jonathan and go through that whole disaster.

1 year ago I was...
living in Provo and taking summer classes and nannying the boys. I miss them :(

Yesterday I was... (at the time I started this)
Working from home (woo-hoo!) and visiting Austin's family

5 favorite snacks...
Anything and everything chocolate
Triscuits
Apples & other fruit
Fro-Yo (best frozen yogurt EVER!)
Western Family string cheese

5 favorite books...
The Princess Bride
The Death & Life of Superman
Harry Potter 1-7
Beauty
Tale of Two Cities

5 Favorite movies...
The Princess Bride
Ferris Bueller's Day Off/Better Off Dead
The Little Mermaid
Ever After
10th Kingdom (technically a miniseries)

Honorable Mentions:
Star Wars Original Trilogy, When Harry Met Sally, Almost Heroes, Liar Liar, Moulin Rouge, Never Been Kissed

5 favorite places to runaway to...
My parent's house
My bed with a good book
Outside
The bathtub
Austin's arms

5 bad habits...
Procrastinating
Biting my nails
Nagging Austin
Having poor self-control when it comes to sweets
Laziness

5 things I would never wear...
Leather pants
Shoulder pads
Miniskirts
Ridiculously oversized bags/purses
Really high stiletto heels

5 pet peeves...
Judgmental/self righteous people
Being accused of something I didn't do
People who don't watch or take care of their kids
Inefficiency
Snoring/loud noises

5 things I enjoy...
Guitar
Music/movies
Austin
Sims 2/WOW
Art
Editing/English

5 favorite TV shows...
Scrubs
Arrested Development
LOST
American Idol
Lois & Clark
Classics: (Simpsons, Friends, Seinfeld, Home Improvement, Frasier, etc.)
Others: What Not to Wear, Iron Chef, Good Eats (back when we still had TV)

5 people I would like to meet...

Dead (or not on the earth, currently):
Jesus
Shakespeare
George Washington
Martin Luther King Jr.
President Hinckley (never got to meet him)

Alive:
Stephen King
Members of Barenaked Ladies
Oprah
Dean Cain
George W. Bush

Comments

Kris said…
Liked your comments. I had a hard time thinking of what I wanted to say on my tag and you hit the head on some of the things I would have said. Loved it.
Amanda said…
Umm- I loved this post! That is all.
Charity said…
bery bery nice! fun to read about you and your life.
Charlo said…
Shoulder pads,I should have thought of that one. Many a mother daughter battle over that one, until mother dearest saw the light.
Heather said…
Shoulder pads, I used to think they were cool in the seventh grade. Making me more sophisicated that I really was. Ugh.

Funny how a lot of things we have in common, when we used to think we had nothing in common. I put that towards me being in college, and you in the 4th grade.

A few years later, we have lots in common now! Now just one more thing to really be more like me....baby bump and more.

Have fun catching up (ha ha ha)

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2