I didn't blog at all in October? Dang. Oh well, that's all to be changing as I'm taking a challenge this month to blog every day. It will be quite a challenge since I rarely blog anymore. I actually have tons of stuff I want to write about but haven't been because
- a. I'm not sure it's appropriate for this blog (i.e., I really want to write lots of stuff about birth, pregnancy, feminism, breastfeeding, religion, etc. In other words, the causes I'm really passionate about. Seriously, just talk to me for 5 minutes and see if one of these topics doesn't come up.)
- b. I don't really have a lot of time
- c. I'm lazy
- d. I worry about what people will think about what I have to say. I don't worry about what they'll think of ME per se. I just worry that expressing my opinion on the things that matter to me will somehow offend them. And I hate people thinking that I think things about them that aren't true.
- Went to a family Halloween party that was awesome mostly due to my game-planning self. Though the food was also awesome. And we had a chili cook-off and I took dead last, which was disappointing but not surprising. For the record, Austin and I think mine was the best. :) Also, we dressed up as the Rubbles: Betty, Barney, and Bam Bam. Our costumes were awesome I think. Courtesy of Savers and Mom's sewing machine.
- Went to the office for a Halloween potluck
- Took Morgan up to the office for trick-or-treating
- Held a dinner party over here for Halloween with Brett and Charlotte and Brittnee and Matt. We played more fun games. (I like games.)
- That's about it I think, which is sad. We need to do more.