Fabulous Four

So...not to be outdone, I will follow in the footsteps of my sisters and also fill this out. (Now that I actually have a moment to do this as I'm caught up finally.)
4 jobs I have held:
pizza maker
shipping "manager"/bindery worker
team lead data entry
writer/editor
nanny (ha-ha, I cheated this is 5. But these are the only 5 jobs I've had)
4 movies I can watch over and over:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Ever After
10th Kingdom
Lois & Clark (tv show)

4 places I have lived:
Orem, Utah (snooze, I haven't lived anywhere fun.)
Provo, Utah
4 TV shows I enjoy:
Smallville
Scrubs
Iron Chef America
What Not to Wear

4 places I have been on vacation:
Tucson, AZ
San Diego/Fresno/LA
Yellowstone
St. George
4 of my favorite dishes/restaurants:
Sun-Dried Creamy Chicken Pesto--Pizza Factory
Steak & salad--outback
Burger & fries--Burger Supreme
wings- Wingers

4 websites I visit daily:
Gmail
Blogger
Google
McNeil Family Website
4 places I would rather be right now:
Being pampered at a spa
Snuggled up reading a good book
Sleeping

4 people I would challenge to do this:
Whoever Wants To
Whoever Wants To
Whoever Wants To
Whoever Wants To :)

Comments

lynette said…
I'm with you on...

1)Lived in Provo, Utah
2)Love to watch Scrubs
3)Been to St. George on vacation
4)Burger Supreme-- YUMMY!!! I love their Fried Cheese!
Heather said…
Don't you just love the copy and paste feature? I did that through Cheryl's blog and it cut my typing in half! I just *love* reading all these kinds of meme stuff (Tag, 8 Random Facts, Four Things about me, 100 things about me etc)

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled