You are Low Man; I am Top Banana

So things aren't as bad today. Austin already has 4 interviews set up this week, and it's only Monday. Friday I sent his resume out to like 20 companies. I'm sure we'll hear from at least 5 more before the week is over. I also scheduled Austin an eye and doctor appointment. Tomorrow I'll schedule dentist appointments.

I'm so excited for Austin to get new glasses. It's been no secret that I've always hated his glasses. I never felt they did much for him, especially now since they've been broken in two for like a year (and he still wears them, only to drive or to watch movies though.) And he'll finally get his handicapped license. That will be great finally getting good spots. Plus it'll be so much easier for him to get to class. Austin went to class for the first time on Saturday. He liked it.

More good news. Got my license plates! Yay! Now I don't have to worry about getting pulled over any more as my temporary registration ended the 18th.

I'm feeling pretty optimistic right now. I'm sure everything will work out for the better.

On a random note...I'd like to affirm my love once again for Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. Austin and I watched a couple of episodes from the first season again yesterday. I love that show. It really is the best. Another random note...Austin and I went and saw The Simpsons movie on Saturday. It was eh for me. It was funnyish, but the whole time I wished we had gone to see Stardust instead. We're going to go see that this weekend. Austin still has a few free movie tickets left, so we'll use them.

Comments

lynette said…
Looks like things are looking up for you guys... who knows this could have been a blessing in disguise.
Also, I LOVE Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman--Dean Cain--whatta HUNK!
Heather said…
Tom Wellings as Clark Kent-Smallville rules!!! At least we are Superman fans no matter what kind of show.

There is a saying I try to remember: when one door shuts, another opens.

Keep the faith and optimism. Things will and does get better!
kristyl104 said…
Never did get into the Lois and Clark series. But I do admit that Dean Cain is Hot! But then Tom Welling, ahhh, what can I say. He's perfect for the part. Can't wait for Smallville.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled