I'm So Tired

Just wanted to briefly update. I'm extremely tired. I'm working on another "test" thing for this job I'm trying to get. I had to read an ENTIRE book and evaluate it. When I first got it, I thought it was only 35 pages long. It wasn't until the day before it was due that I realized it was 354 page long. I had to read it electronically which was fun for my eyes. I was up until 4 in the morning last night reading it, but I finished it and am now working on the evaluation. I also just found out recently that my term project for sign was due today, but she'll accept it tomorrow as well. It's easy to miss things in my sign class as I'm not fluent. So I have to do my term project tonight. I was going to do it last night, but I realized there was not enough time to do the evaluation and the project. So, my deaf friend DJ is coming over for dinner tonight and I'm interviewing him. I also need to do an email interview with Heather and then type up what I learned in a 3-page paper and turn it in tomorrow. And of course I still have to get a contract signed for the place we need to live. I'll be so glad when these two weeks are over. Then school will be over, graduation will be over, and moving will be over. Hopefully I'll also find out whether or not I'm going to get this job or not. I better for how much work I'm putting into it. Sheesh. Well, class is in 40 minutes so I must return to my evaluations. I've got to get these in before 5 today.

Comments

lynette said…
Sounds like your a busy-bee! Don't you wish at times like these you had a FFwd button for your life and you could skip this chaos...
Heather said…
All this looks familiar- when I was in college, had a calling as the single adult Sunday school class, meetings to go to, vice president of the ASL deaf club at UVSC, and go home to help my mom manage a mob of 6 children and the house etc etc.
hhferguson said…
Sorry life is so crazy right now. Let me know when you have a second so I can come over and help you pack and stuff.
Jen said…
Crazy! Life goes from one kind to another. Keep the faith, take a breathe, and dig in again. I am here if you need a listening ear. Wishing you the best on finals, moving, and your job process. Love ya., Jen
Heather said…
How did the term project go? The one that I did half the work on? (smile) Just really curious how it turned how, since I am the main subject of the paper. Can you please send me a copy of your paper?

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled