It's a Brand New Day

Things are looking up a little. Austin has had a few job offers and has accepted one. I'll let him tell you about that whole thing. But anyway, I think we'll be okay. Though I am still mourning our loss of a car. Good thing I work from home most of the time now.

So, Charity and I were talking the other day about not having anything to write about and Charity remarked that we probably do have something to write up every day it's just that we don't happen to notice it as a "something" in our life. So Charity and I decided that we would blog every day during the month of August to write about all the "nothings" that happen in our life. So now you can look forward to reading a little something from me each day. :)

Comments

Andrew said…
At first, I thought this was going to be about Dr. Horrible...
Charity said…
so... he he... awkward laugh... I forgot to write yesterday. So lame. I'll start today though. :P
Charity said…
P.S. I love the background. Sweet.
Heather said…
Cool! I am looking foward to that! I love the background! Wow, you must like red like I do! (oh I forgot, you do have shades of red, green, brown, and cream in your house like mine, just in different tones and shades)

good luck on how things panned out on job offers for Austin. let me know how it goes.
Charity said…
Tracie... it's not the third. Glaring look. Pursed lips. The whole deal. Get on it, eh? :) (P.S. If you had a bad weekend and this is making you feel bad just say pshaw. If you had a good weekend and you didn't have time, again say pshaw, but then get on it, eh?)

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Untitled