"I've made a huge tiny mistake"

I'm the worst wife ever. Last night I made a mistake. A horrible mistake. So I was cutting Austin's hair right? It was really long and poofy on the sides like it always gets. So I plug in the clippers and brush them off and WITHOUT THINKING cut into his hair WITHOUT putting on the right extension piece first. Yep, I am an idiot. Fortunately it didn't go all the way to his skin and we cut his hair short anyway. Since I did not want to have to shave his head and knowing that hair grows back quickly, I continued with the haircut. I tried to blend it in, but there is still an obvious streak on the back of Austin's head. We took a picture. It'll be posted when I get home. I'll just say I've never felt more awful. I wanted to cry. I hope he still love me.

Comments

Austin said…
i still loves you, tracie. i think it's funny. but you still OWE me. what we talked about...

Three more posts, missy!
Charity said…
Oops! Cutting hair always makes me so nervous. I'm sure Austin still looks like a stud, even with said weird stripe on his head. :)
Heidi Ferguson said…
Hey one time I cut a chunk out of Tyler's ear and it wouldn't stop bleeding. Another time my mom was cutting Tyler's hair and the cord came unplugged so he ended up with a huge bald patch. Poor Tyler. But somehow he got through those rough times. Also, give the yourself some time to get used to the new contacts. It might help a little.
Kris said…
Hey, you know the old saying, "What's the difference between a good hair cut and a bad haircut?" Two weeks, but geeze those two weeks seem to go so dang slow. :)
Heather said…
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah
Heather said…
5 minutes later...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Heather said…
well, maybe one minute later.


(still laughing)

{everyone comes into my office asking what is so funny}

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hah!

That was great!!!!
Dad B said…
I think you should have just turned it into a "T" and tell everyone that Austin asked for you to sign his head.
lynette said…
the good news...it will be all grown out in 2 weeks.
Charlo said…
I once had a friend who couldn't look at or kiss her husband after she had botched a haircut. She felt it made him look like a pervert.

has AUstin Ever tried to bic it? Some guys look totally suave blue man style.
Austin said…
Austin wants to Bic it very much, but Tracie doesn't like the Kojak look.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Taste Test 2013

Anxiety

Tracie's Journal #2